Thread: Sompek Lightning Pulsewave

Sompek Lightning Pulsewave

The game may or may not have glitched slightly and provided me with the Arena of Sompek pulsewave early, before the stats were released. Here's the tooltip for the weapon.

My quick review: wicked visuals, the DOT is decent, the damage itself not as good as a phased tetryon pulsewave. Tertiary is a shield heal that also repulses people away from you, but unfortunately does not expose, which is what I primarily use my melee attack for. Have not tried upgrading, mostly because I don't know if I am going to keep running with this weapon or not and I do not know if I wanna try to sink dil in it or not.

sompekpulse.png
    Last edited by Flying Gremlin; 08-26-2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: New image uploaded
    I seem familiar.

Okay, so I need to figure out the image attachment system, because that thing is almost unreadable. Damn you, Photobucket, for updating your TOS to not allow third-party hosting.

There we go!
    I seem familiar.

Yeah, I dumped Photobucket like a bad habit when they started that crap. Ended up going to Imgur.

If worse comes to worse, and you end up not sticking with it, do what I do - give it to a BOff to hang onto. That way, if the bug bites again and you want to go all lightning on their asses, you don't have to rummage through the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Underwood View Post
    If worse comes to worse, and you end up not sticking with it, do what I do - give it to a BOff to hang onto. That way, if the bug bites again and you want to go all lightning on their asses, you don't have to rummage through the bank.
    Oh dear GOD, it's a fun weapon to use though! Out of curiosity, I upgraded it to VR XIV, and it does decent hits.
    I seem familiar.